With holiday travel and a newish apartment, I won’t be hosting any parties this year. You better believe I’m still breaking out the ugly sweaters, cocktail dresses, and diva-worthy faux fur to celebrate though! I was taught never to arrive at someone’s home without a little hostess gift in hand. But what to bring??? I’ve got some ideas for fab hostess gifts for everyone from your best friends to your future mother-in-law. They’re all $50 or under so you can also afford the good champagne.
+ ring is here – and on sale
LaCroix has a Holiday Variety Pack, with three classic flavors to satisfy any LaCroix-crazed fan. It’s available at Chicagoland Mariano’s for just $7.50 – major steal, and easy to grab on your way to the fête. It’s the perfect no-calorie mixer for holiday cocktails and pretty much everyone I know would love a fridge full of LaCroix.
My bar cart essentials: fresh fruit like pomegranates and mandarins that look beautiful and festive, cinnamon sticks, something sweet, and a low-calorie mixer without a bunch of chemicals. LaCroix + booze of choice + a few pomegranate seeds = easiest cocktail ever.
Need other ideas for hostess gifts? No problem.
Something for the bar
- 1. Shot Glasses – These pink Himalayan sea salt shot glasses make tequila shots even more fun.
- 2. Bottle Opener – A gorgeous, unique agate bar opener pretties up any bar cart.
- 3. Ice Bucket – Leather + gold combine for the chicest ice bucket.
Something just for Her
- 1. Marble Coasters – Marble is kind of the material of the moment, but it also never goes out of style. These neutral coasters fit with any decor.
- 2. Picture Frame – Print off that amazing shot from her latest trip, or a photo of the two of you. I know we’re going digital for our whole lives and all, but framed photos still make it feel like home.
- 3. Prosecco Rose Candle – Who wouldn’t love a gorgeous candle in a super bougie scent? I’ll take three.
Something for the morning after
- 1. Coffee – If it’s a good party, she’ll probably need a giant cup of the good stuff in the morning.
- 2. Longline Cardigan – This cozy knit cardigan is perfect for lounging away a winter day.
- 3. Sleep Mask – Pale pink, mimosas, and sleeping – three of my favorite things in one. Rest up after all that hard work hostessing.
This post is sponsored by LaCroix. As always, all opinions are my own. Cheers, babes.